Pages

February 22, 2017

Nordstrom Winter Sale Picks Under $100

As you may or may not have heard, the oh-so-amazing Nordstrom is having their winter sale right now, and as always there are so many great pieces included! You know I'm all about shopping on a budget and finding affordable items, so today I wanted to share a few of my favorites from the sale that are all under $100. A few of my picks are items that I have and wear all of the time, including these perforated booties and Lush tunic. I will actually be sharing both sale items for The Weekly Style Edit link up on Friday. The sale will end on 02/26, and a ton of things are already selling out fast, so you don't want to miss out!

Have you shopped the sale yet? What are some of your favorite Nordstrom items?


Shoes Under $100



Handbags & Accessories Under $100



Jewelry Under $25













No comments:

Post a Comment