Pages

February 24, 2017

My Favorite Pieces from the Nordstrom Sale & The Weekly Style Edit Link Up


TGIF! Earlier this week I posted about my Nordstrom Winter Sale picks that are all under $100, and while I was writing the post, it totally dawned on me that I already own a few of the pieces I included. You may know I've been obsessed with these booties since I got them last year and have worn them quite a few times in various posts (last seen here). They are super comfortable and can really be worn no matter what season it is. This Lush tunic is another great piece and is on sale now for $27! It comes in a ton of colors and is the perfect length to wear with any jeans or leggings. I plan on picking up this tunic in a few more colors before the sale ends on 02/26.

Be sure to join Megan from The Fashionista Momma, our lovely co-host Susan from Susan Padron, Stylist, and I for The Weekly Style Edit link up below and share your favorite outfit post from the week with us!








Wearing:
Lucky Brand Perforated Booties (on sale for less than $100!)





Middle of Somewhere
<!-- end InLinkz script —>

No comments:

Post a Comment